NLP FAQ's / Help Center
State an exercise using embedded commands.
1. Think of the situations in your life where you want to influence the most. And think of the person you want to influence.
2. See this person and hear the conversations you have been having.
3. Think of a set of suggestions/commands you just wish you can get this person to respond to.
4. Generate a set of well-formed suggestions with a time frame at the end.
5. Check with the examples above to confirm your suggestions are well formed.
6. Repeat 1–6.