Mentioned below are few rules to abide by.
Please read all the rules mentioned below. We are extremely serious about our policies and expect you to be the same about them.
- The course will begin at 2:30pm sharp, irrespective of the number of participants present. This holds true for all days
- Please wear comfortable attire during all days of the course.
- There will be 4 breaks during the day
- Course ends at 10:30pm on all days, with a 30min buffer on either side
- All doubts/queries regarding the course should be asked inside the sessions room. This will help enhance collective learning
- Only participants who have attended all the days of the course will be eligible for certification
- Failure to attend any of the days/half-days/slots, will result in no certification
- In order to then receive certification, you will have to repeat the whole course again
- Please clear all payments in order to receive certification. If you have opted for the installment plan, your certificate kit will be couriered to the given address on completion of all pending dues
- Successful completion of the Integration process which will be conducted for two hours on the last day is also required for the certification
- Courier of your certification kit within India is free of cost and is included in your course fee. For couriers outside India, the participant (you) will have to bear the charges for the same.
- Photos clicked during the sessions will be used for future references.
(For online participants)
- Please ensure that you join in for the Live-Online class with a laptop or a monitor along with wireless earphones/headphones preferably which is easier for your mobility for activities being conducted during the session.
- Please make sure that you have a quiet environment to ensure no disturbance during class.
- Please make sure that you are seated in good lighting for the class.
- You must compulsory have your video on during all the sessions.
(For offline participants)
- On the first day, please ensure you collect the pre-kit.
- Please carry headphone (preferably wireless) so that you can co-ordinate with your partner seamlessly during the activities.
- Washrooms can be visited anytime during the course, without seeking permission.
- The venue is selected keeping in mind tranquility and silence. We must therefore refrain from speaking loudly when outside the sessions room.
- Please carry a water bottle on all days. There is provision for filtered drinking water
- All meals provided are self-serviced. Please keep the cafeteria clean once the meal is finished.
- No smoking on premises. If you are a smoker, please smoke outside the venue premises during breaks. A penalty of INR 2,000/- will be charged for those found smoking anywhere inside the premises.
- If you have any food preference (Jain or other), please inform our team during the time of filling this form as we can then make necessary arrangements.
- You can reach Joel or any other team member for any business related queries
- Anil Thomas NLP and Gestalt shall fully indemnify, hold harmless and defend all its employees, practitioners and affiliates from and against all cost and expenses, actions, suits, losses, settlements, involving a claim from the opposite party regarding a mishap happening during the treatment, if any.
- The company is not liable to pay or indemnify the third party, the therapy sessions are purely based out of the personal will of the individual and is not forced upon him/her in any kind.
- Therefore, we want to inform and stress upon the statement that being a part of these sessions is completely your own choice and the risk encountered if any, will be borne by you.